Dejavato Foundation’s Mission
- To promote voluntary service in Indonesia and overseas through education, social and cultural sectors.
- To encourage Indonesian people especially young generation to be actively involved in doing voluntary service in Indonesia and overseas.
- To promote intercultural understanding, equality, tolerance and world peace.
- To develop awareness and responsibility towards social environment.
- To promote various and unique Indonesian culture and nature to the international society.
Dejavato is a Foundation registered to the Ministry of Law and Human rights. According to its constitution, it is composed by a board of founders, a board of directors and an advisory board (also called board of supervisors).
Dejavato’s International Voluntary Service projects aim at supporting the development of young people and local communities all over the country. Projects are developed in the following fields: education, health care, renovation and general socio – cultural development.
- Group Short Term Project (Workcamp): A workcamp is a voluntary service project developed by a group of international volunteers who gather for a short time (2 weeks in general) to support a local community or an endangered natural area and to develop international dialogue and friendship. During the camp, volunteers work, live and have fun together. Depending on the program of each project, volunteers can join activities in different working fields such as cultural heritage, environment, education, construction and renovation. Ideally based on the needs of the host community, strong emphasis is put on the contact and dialogue with the local population and civil society.
- Individual Mid – Long Term Volunteer (MLTV): An individual voluntary service experience lasting from one to twelve months. Through this program, volunteers can support the creation and implementation of long term community development projects all over Indonesia. Individual volunteer usually live with Indonesian hosting families or centers. We have several programs of individual volunteer program like individual short term, MLTV, STePs, EVS, Civil Service.
Rohkem infot infopakis.
- Täida AVALDUS
- Tasu osalustasu 100€ ja liikmemaks 30€ meie kontole: MTÜ Noortevahetuse Arengu Ühing EstYES EE127700771000945601
- Meie edastame sinu avalduse korraldajatele
- Vastuse saabudes anname sulle sellest koheselt teada. Aega võib minna 3-4 päeva