The role of the volunteers will be to support the incoming, outgoing and the A4A/ESC volunteering areas and also support in the communication area. It means one of the volunteers will be supporting the work that is done to host volunteers (incoming) and another one will be supporting the work that is done to send volunteers (outgoing), and the third one will be supporting the work in the A4A/ESC and also the communication and external relation tasks. The three will be promoting international voluntary service producing informative material, participating in informative sessions, updating the web and our social networks. The 3 volunteers will manage administrative tasks and will work in a team in COCAT office in Barcelona. For more detailed information, check in our webpage: www.cocat.org.
Accommodation, food and transport arrangements
We will help you on finding an accommodation in Barcelona. It depends on the apartment you arrange the rest of the organizational support will be given to the volunteer for food and transport arrangements.
Training during the activity
You will participate in a first ESC training and a middle term evaluation training. Apart you will participate in the trainings done to volunteers that participate with COCAT
Requirements for ESC volunteers:
- Strong motivation for youth voluntary projects.
- Experience in volunteering.
- Good English level.
- Aware that the project will have a big administrative part (although in the summer the project gets more dynamic).
Will be positively valued:
- Having participated in a work camp or in other international youth projects (youth exchanges, trainings).
- Spanish knowledge.
- Will to learn Catalan and ability for foreign languages.
- Experience, interest in communication and social media.
Fill in the form and send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org