Otsitatakse vabatahtlikud, et töötada aedades ja ehitada linnumajad.
- Stand-up for the marsh “Marais de l’Yèvre et de la Voiselle” in the city of Bourges. A marsh is a stretch of water that is not very deep and that is partially covered by vegetation (grass etc.). The marsh where you will be working at is of great symbolic value to the city as it is one of the last marshes in France.
- These days it is used for private gardening on 135 ha in the city center. To preserve this heritage registered as a “Natural Monument and Site”, the city of Bourges would like to develop and enhance this site for locals and tourists. You will contribute to this project in collaboration with local organisations.
- Your assignment will include clearing the marshes from vegetation and cleaning the south-western part of the marsh. You will help to develop the peninsula at the entrance of the marsh and to create a new pathway from there to the “Moulin de la Voiselle”. You will also build wooden birdhouses.
- You will be staying at the local camp site in two-person tents (bring your sleeping bag and sleeping mat), the group activities and meals will take place under a marquee. The group will be sharing the cleaning chores and preparing meals together. The budget will be allocated to the group leader and you will participate in the preparation of dishes with good products from the market and local producers. You will also get some fresh products from local vegetable production from the marsh.
- Bourges is the third biggest city in the Centre-Val de Loire region, located in the department of Cher (18). This city of Art and History is rich in historical heritage and listed natural areas. You will discover lots of monuments in the city-center: the Saint-Etienne Cathedral (registered UNESCO World Heritage), the Jacques Coeur Palace, the timber frame houses and other particular buildings. You will also discover natural areas, parks and gardens, water areas with particular birds. You will take part in the local festivities: open mic nights and concerts, visits and exhibitions around local medieval heritageaeuroLeisure activities, like boat trips for example, will be planned during the workcamp.
- Please bring gardening gloves, working shoes and working clothes. Remember to bring a sleeping-mat, a warm sleeping bag and warm clothes, as nights can be quite cold. Donaeurot forget to bring clothes for rainy weather as well as sunscreen, mosquito repellant and your swimming suit (no board short for boys). You can also bring board games, musical instruments or any other object you want to share with the group. Foreigners belonging to the European Union must bring with them a personal EHIC (European Health Insurance Card), and everybody must, in any case, bring their insurance certificate. If health issues happen on the project, volunteers will have to pay for it, and will then be reimbursed once back in their home country.
See projekt ei olnud päris sinu jaoks? Veel projekte leiad andmebaasist: //goo.gl/DzqcfY
Soovid teada rohkem korralduslikust poolest ja kandideerimisest? Vaata siia: //estyes.ee/vabatahtlikuna-maailmas/