The aim of this project is to make young people aware of different kinds of media manipulation.
The general objectives of the project are:
– To develop skills of analyzing articles from mass-media
– To raise awareness among young people, about the necessity of checking the validity of sources and information
– To increase the confidence of young people to talk loud about their ideas
– To raise confidence to create own blog/vlog/media portal
– To raise the level of tolerance and appreciation for diversity in all its forms: culture, opinions, life choices.
The project will follow the non – formal educational approach, the methods will provide active participation of young people, youth leaders and inspire them through creative activities.
This YE gathers 45 participants aged between 18 and 30 and have recently finished one stage of formal education. The participating countries are: Armenia, Belgium, Romania, Estonia, Ukraine, Portugal, Russia and Spain.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 275€.
Enne kandideerimist palun veendu, et saad antud kuupäevadel osaleda.