The main aim is to be achieved through following specific objectives during the project:
• Provide youth workers with skills for using creative media tools (such as blogs, online platforms, web sites, social networks, audio/video content, mobile and applications, etc.)
• Get deeper understanding in possibilities of digital online and offline tools and their practical usage in youth work
• Explore different innovative ways for effective usage of the digital media tools for outreaching and promotion
• Equip youth workers with competences to develop promotional and campaign plan of their activities
Specifically, this project will have focus on combating discrimination and hate speech online through developing educational competences (the ability to use and share on line educational methods, tools and materials in youth work and non-formal learning) and practical skills (creating informational, communication and media tools). The youth workers will have opportunity to explore different ways to tackle topics of mutual respect, understanding diversity through participation, engagement and self-expression of young people.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 275€.
- 22.11.2018 - 30.11.2018
- 30€ osalustasu + 25€ liikmemaks.