KISÄLLI-HARJULANMÄKI has two main activities: it has a nursing home called “Harjulanmäki” for mentally disabled people and a workshop called “Kisälli” which provides art and work therapy for disabled people.
Volunteer’s role, tasks and requirements: The volunteers help disabled people in their daily activities at the Kisälli arts&crafts workshop and at the Harjulanmäki home. The work includes both artistic work and practical personal assisting (for example with eating and daily hygiene). The volunteering periods mainly consist of daytime working at Kisälli but occasionally there are evening and weekend work shifts, too. The volunteers need to have interest in creative arts&crafts work as well as motivation to work with people with special needs.
Accommodation: The volunteers live in an apartment.
To apply, please load Maailmanvaihto’s EVS application form (.doc) and read instructions:
- If you do not understand the content of the application form, please ask help from your sending organisation.
- Maailmanvaihto only accepts applications which have been filled into Maailmanvaihto’s application form.
- Prior to sending us an application, please read through the program information in order to get a picture on the EVS program.
- EVS is targeted especially for those young adults who otherwise have less opportunities than their peers to participate in transnational projects. If you feel you have less opportunities than other young people, please tell about this in your application. There is a separate question on it in the application form.
Send your application form as an email attachment to: evs(a)maailmanvaihto.fi Write the project name & reference number to the subject field. Attach your application to the message and send. Photos are optional.
EVS vabatahtlik ei pea projekti jooksul tasuma toitlustuse ega majutuse eest. Lisaks antakse vabatahtlikule taskuraha. Lennupiletite maksumus hüvitatakse vastavalt läbitud vahemaa
- 01.09.2018 - 01.07.2019
- Kisälli-Harjulanmäki, Vihti, Soome
- 18 - 30