Training for Trainers – S.O.S Solutions is a training course what has been developed by ReCreativity Social Enterprise especially for people working in the field of non-formal education. The program will take place in Alsótold, Hungary between 10-18 June with 33 participants from 9 different countries: Spain, Estonia, Greece, Portugal, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Italy, Romania and Hungary and is supported by the Erasmus+ programme.
The main focus of the project is sustainability – both on a personal and environmental level. We created this program to support other trainers and NGOs to reduce their waste during their
programs and to share the importance of sustainability in the area of non-formal education. The aim is to explore ways of extending the learning path of our participants and to discover how to ensure that the newly learnt methods and skills became part of their everyday life.
Aims of the training:
- to learn and practice new soft skills and practice the set of compatances of trainers
- to learn and share about sustainability both personally and environmentally
- to promote sustainability in lifelong learning and in environmental aspects
- to promote creativity in youth work by implementing new methods in education
- to promote disseminitation and follow up activities among NGO leaders
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisikulud hüvitatakse kuni 275€ ulatuses
- 10.06.2018 - 18.06.2018
- Alsotold, Ungari
- 30€ osalustasu + 25€ liikmemaks. 60€ osalustasu korraldavale organisatsioonile