Hosting organization: Gruca onlus – Ecomuseo delle Case di Villa Ficana ( http://grucaonlus.blogspot.it/)
Activities and preferred competencies:
– Make and translate informational flyers and tourist material on the Ficana Ecomuseo, on the village and building techniques in one’s own language.
– Support the management of a biological vegetable garden inside the urban park of Sasso d’Italia.
– Develop activities in the Officina Artistica (Artistic Workshop) in the Borgo, where volunteers will create crafted and artisanal works useful to the project.
– Maintain green and urban areas in Borgo Ficana.
– Support the staff in organising workshops on traditional building techniques using “terra cruda” and straw and in cultural events organised in the Borgo in order to promote it.
– Organising workshops for children and/or disabled in the Ecomuseo educational space. Make a “Learning Kit” for children and families visits, supported by the tutor.
– Organisation and management of language conversation evenings or afternoons with and for the local population. The activity will be prepared and managed by the volunteers, supported by the tutor.
– Intensive Italian language course (additional to the on-line one)
In the final phase (from the 7thmonth on) volunteers will have the chance to design and develop an activity according to their interest and skills. Having learnt the local language, met many people and acclimatised within the association and the town, volunteers will be free to promote a specific initiative in the Ecomuseo educational space. They will so integrate in the project their ideas, creativity and experience.
Volunteers’ profile: Team worker, creative, proactive.
Accommodation: Volunteers will live in Foresteria di Villa Ficana (Borgo S. Croce, 65 – Macerata)
Kandideerimiseks saada oma inglise keelne CV ja motivatsioonikiri aadressile email@example.com
EVS vabatahtlik ei pea projekti jooksul tasuma toitlustuse ega majutuse eest. Lisaks antakse vabatahtlikule taskuraha. Lennupiletite maksumus hüvitatakse vastavalt läbitud vahemaale.
- 03.09.2018 - 31.08.2019
- 18 - 30