Media and Internet have a profound influence on our views on ourselves and the world around us. While media offers us many opportunities to learn and be entertained, some media is linked to negative influence on emotional wellbeing.
The aim of this project is to make young people aware of different kinds of media manipulation. When young people become aware of media manipulation the changes that they recognize the manipulation will be bigger. The objectives of the project are:
– To develop skills of analyzing articles from mass-media
– To raise awareness among young people, about the necessity of checking the validity of sources and information
– To increase the confidence of young people to talk loud about their ideas
– To raise confidence to create own blog/vlog/media portal
– To raise the level of tolerance and appreciation for diversity in all its forms: culture, opinions, life choices.
The project will follow the non – formal educational approach, the methods will provide active participation of young people, youth leaders and inspire them through creative activities. This exchange will provide them theoretical and practical inputs and activities.
Having participants from so many different backgrounds will encourage young people to participate in an international context, promoting tolerance, being more open and knowing different cultures without prejudices, developing the feeling of belonging to Europe and rising the citizen participation.
This YE gathers 45 participants aged between 18 and 30 and have recently finished one stage of formal education. The participating countries are: Moldova, Armenia, Belgium, Romania, Estonia, Ukraine, Portugal, Russia and Spain.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 275€.
- 22.09.2018 - 30.09.2018
- Chisinau, Moldova
- 18 - 30
- 95€ osalustasu ja 25€ ühekordne liikmemaks. Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud.