Objectives and activities of the project:
1) Exchange to build a European citizenship using music
– Discussions and exchanges about different art forms depending on the culture and background of the participants. We will also exchange on how the personal migration and new technology influences the mixity of arts
– Documentation about the place and Interview/Meeting with people to catch intercultural aspect of the village and the joining groups
– Awareness about responsible consumption and sustainable development
– Fight against racism and xenophobia, promote understanding between people, deconstruct stereotypes
– To reach those goals, we will use different outreach and non formal education methods: picture language, role play, writing workshops, debates, etc.
– Collective creation of a short performance, using water to aware the water issue on the Village. This will be shown at the festival “Abeille Beugle #3”.
– We could also realize other productions around the main topic (music, performances, dances, etc.) to illustrate the need of going to an sustainable development.
– Promotion of the event (distributing flyers, writing articles, taking pictures)
– Assist in the decoration and set up of representation
Venue: Vaunières (6 km from the village of St Julien en Beauchêne, 40 km from the city of Gap).
In the heart of the Hautes Alpes, the association “Les Villages des Jeunes” has been managing, livening up and renovating the reception centre of Vaunières since 1964. It is an old mountain hamlet, now a ‘springboard’ place for youth and adults experiencing family, health or professional difficulties, and who need to take some time to recharge, acquire new skills and reflect on their plans. Vaunières is also a place where families, tourists and people with disabilities come on holiday to enjoy the calm of the mountains and the dynamics of the place. The workcamps that we organise at Vaunières with volunteers from all over the world allow us to strengthen the cultural diversity of our activities and to make this site open to the world, a place where people of all ages and all social and cultural backgrounds agree to meet by working together and sharing collective life. We hope that you also, a volunteer from France or abroad, will come in this spirit of encounter and working together which brings our project to life.
Accommodation : Participants will be accommodated under tents and will have at their disposal all the facilities of the centre (dining room, kitchen, showers and toilets). Daily tasks (meals, cleaning etc) are shared by all volunteers.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Lennupiletite maksumus hüvitatakse E+ reeglite järgi vastavalt läbitud vahemaale.
- Kandideerimise tähtaeg:
- 11.07.2018 - 01.08.2018
- Vaunieres, Prantsusmaa
- 18 - 30
- 95€ osalustasu ja 25€ ühekordne liikmemaks.