„Inspire Create Explore“ is an international Youth Exchange that involves 30 participants from Latvia, Armenia, Georgia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Estonia (5 participants from each country) is in an open process of discussing, analyzing and debating on the importance of social recognition of youth work and non-formal activities. The results of those consultations will be used in the YE as a starting point and further on, together with the conclusions and recommendations of the YE will be used in shaping a draft recommendations document that will be sent to our partners and in general to Non-Governmental Organizations. Various non-formal education methods will be used during the YE to achieve planned objectives.
– To promote the recognition of young people’s skills and learning acquired through participation in youth work activities;
– To raise the visibility of youth work, its impact on young people’s lives and its contribution to society;
– To enhance the social recognition of youth work in society;
– Raise awareness about different levels of recognition of youth work in society;
– Share and discuss experiences, examples, and possibilities of working towards recognition in different societies.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 275€.