This youth exchange aims to fight against discriminations, prejudices and stereotypes for a better living together in Europe.
The project will be based on three specific objectives:
• To raise awareness among young people to no hate speech and to fight against stereotypes, prejudices and discrimination
• To initiate young people to photographic practice related to these issues
• To organize a photo exhibition in order to present the work of the group
We will offer several activities to get participants to think about:
• How do you define stereotypes, prejudices and discriminations?
• What are the forms of stereotypes, prejudices and discriminations?
• How stereotypes, prejudices and discriminations feel and to identify strategies for combating it?
• How to use photography to tackle these issues?
In order to address these issues, we will use debates, forum theatre, work in small and bigger group, experience sharing
The methodology, based on the reinforcement of non-formal education values and the structure of this youth exchange will serve to further encourage an active involvement of each participant. This will allow participants to be able to develop competencies and new tools in order to develop a sensitive approach about intercultural issues in their organization and spread the final outcomes.
Non-formal education values will be shared with workshops in large or small groups, sharing of experience and know-how, debates, participative evaluations – using innovating methods of learning.
Lisaks osalejatele otsime ka liidrit, kes läheb ettevalmistavale kohtumisele, mis toimub 3 – 5. august. Liidri osalustasu on vaid 25€.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 360€.
- 06.08.2018 - 16.08.2018
- Gironde-sur-Dropt, Prantsusmaa
- 18 - 30
- 50€ osalustasu ja 25€ ühekordne liikmemaks. Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud.