“Project management for young Europeans” (FOYER) is a project promoted by the Building Bridges Association and implemented thanks to the contribution of partners involved in vocational training courses. The latter is committed to developing the adequate knowledge to create and manage projects supported by the European Commission under the current Erasmus+ programme. Activities under this project will take place in Cercedilla (Madrid) within a period of 6 days, from 23 to 29 June 2019. Participants will be 28 youth and/or people already working in the field of European projects (12 members, 2 participants per members and 4 from Building Bridges). Accordingly, participants should demonstrate interest in fostering and developing the skills required to work in the field of EU project management or related sectors.
1) Identify the different European programs and funds (Erasmus+, Horizon2020, Leonardo, LIFE, EVS & the current European Solidarity Body), as well as their respective link with EU project management;
2) Analyze the “Project Manager” in all its hallmarks, including an explanation of the “Project Cycle Management” approach;
3) Explore and identify the professional figure of the European project manager;
4) Develop the skills and abilities required to work constructively on these matters: storytelling, leadership, negotiation, public speaking, risk management, stress management, problem solving and entrepreneurship;
5) Provide participants with the necessary tools for the creation, draft, implementation and dissemination of European projects included in the Erasmus+ programme (Ka1, Ka2 & Ka3);
6) Provide a space for dialogue and sharing experiences of good practices among youth workers;
7) Bring participants closer to the world of digitization and digital marketing in order to enable them to look for new EU mobility opportunities and better understand how to manage and disseminate an international project.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
1) Develop entrepreneurship, leadership and project management skills;
2) Learn how to exploit the tools and competencies used by an European project manager to benefit from the EU funds for youth;
3) Manage all the main tools, skills and strategies required to work in this field, with the aim of creating a project of quality capable of having a tangible impact among civil society;
4) Identify the peculiar aspects and characteristics of each opportunity provided by the European Commission and, consequently, acquire knowledge and experience to create European projects within the framework of the Erasmus+ programme;
5) Search for new forms of partnership able to facilitate the creation and development of new European initiatives in the field of international mobility.
Which kind of participants are we looking for?
We are open to any young person committed to participating in the project and to demonstrating strong motivation. Motivation is fundamental for us and shall be proved.
- Concerned to learn more about EU project management and digital communication;
- Interest in EU project development;
- Curiosity and interest to learn and develop project management, storytelling and learnership skills;
- English level minimum (B2).
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 360€.
- Kandideerimise tähtaeg:
- 23.06.2019 - 29.06.2019
- Madrid, Hispaania
- 18 - 30
- 30€ osalustasu + 25€ liikmemaks