In cooperation with CVS Bulgaria, the Bulgarian SCI branch, SCI Switzerland is organising a training course designed to support staff of EVS/LTV projects – coordinators and supervisors, who would like to learn and know more about ways and practical approaches of organizing and implementing longterm volunteering projects with high quality.
- Increasing knowledge and information about the philosophy of volunteering and the possibility of implementing long term volunteering projects
- Providing information about the minimum standards of EVS projects, rights, responsibilities and roles of the main stakeholders
- Clarifying the support systems and the roles included
- Acquiring new tools for supporting the learning development of the volunteers during the projects
- Getting into the details of how processes could be efficiently structured through the whole cycle of the project – preparation, application, implementation, evaluation, follow-up activities, next steps
- Sharing of practical tips and tricks for raising the quality of the projects to be implemented
- Sharing of good and bad practices giving a learning opportunity and ideas for improvement
- Creating a space for future exchange of longterm volunteers among the partners
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisikulud hüvitatakse kuni 400CHF ulatuses.
- 23.10.2017 - 29.10.2017
- Geneva, Šveits
- 30€ osalustasu + 25€ liikmemaks