The objectives set in initiating this project were to work with the participants on human rights education and to encourage them to be active citizens in their daily environment. Thanks to this training, the partner organizations will have leaders who will have new tools and knowledge to engage in a meaningful intercultural dialogue. The different partner organizations can also organize creative and innovative activities and projects while addressing a sensitive subject such as racism, human rights. On return, participants will be more sensitive to this what does it mean to be an active citizen in one’s community.
The objectives sought during this training will be:
• Create and train relays on living together;
• Familiarize participants with human rights concepts and make them active citizens;
• Appropriate the Universal Declaration of Human Rights;
• Foster the expression of young audiences and active activism in neighborhoods, clubs and associations;
• Valuing the work of those who are easily blamed or discriminated against and who often come from elsewhere;
• Train non-formal education relays;
• To enrich oneself with diversity;
• Fight against racism and discrimination;
• To exchange on “good” practices on human rights.
We want to encourage participants to discuss, exchange and promote Human Rights through active participation. We will use the methods of non-formal education and draw inspiration from the activities of “Benchmarks: Handbook for the practice of education on the theme with young people” and the educational kit of “Campaign all different, all equal”.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 360€.