Its main working objectives are:
1. To reflect the role of leadership and explore participants’ own attitudes, approach and inner motivation of their work with volunteering.
2. To improve and boost the practical skills (especially coaching and mentoring) of the participants for working with groups and projects in volunteering.
3. To put participants’ experience into practice and multiply among their colleagues and target groups.
Who can apply?
The training is intended for participants, who
● Are planning to lead a (work)camp in 2018 and ideally have been to or are planning to go to regular (work)camp leaders trainings
● Have participated at least 1 workcamp as participants, previous experiences with leading a workcamp are welcome, but not required
● Are at least 18 years old and can communicate in English
● Are able to participate fully at the programme from the beginning till the end
What experience can you expect?
AoC is divided into 4 main parts:
1. Self-Reflection (days 1 to 3) – During these days the participants will have the opportunity to get a better and deeper understanding on how and why they lead people and how this affects
the results they obtain, and they can maintain what works and improve what doesn’t. Shortly: the participants will have the opportunity to develop self-coaching skills. They will do so through input, activities and reflection spaces. We will look into the relationship between beliefs, concepts, automatic behaviours, teamwork and decision making.
2. Transformation (days 4 & 5) – The participants will have the space to create practical links between the previous days of self-reflection and their own working lives. They will have the chance to transform any personal insights into long-lasting professional competences with the support of tools and input coming from such fields as coaching and mentoring.
3. Outdoor / Submersion (days 6 to 8) – The best way to put knowledge from to theory is to practice in a real-life situation or context. Therefore, in small groups, the participants will have several assignments to complete in the local communities around Hollókő where they can put into practice the knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired throughout the previous days of the TC.
4. Integration & Closing (Days 8 & 9) – These last 2 days are there to wrap up the learning experience of the TC, in such a way that the insights can be taken home in a structured manner, to plan follow-up steps and close the TC together
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisikulud hüvitatakse kuni 275€ ulatuses