The activity will be hosted in Athens, in the office of ELIX and the different venues coordinated by ELIX such as its Learning Centers.
The project will involve volunteers focusing on and supporting 2 different areas:
- The Incoming Placement Officer is responsible for the placement of volunteers in international workcamps (www.elix.org.gr/en/be-volunteer-en/workcamps-with-elix-en) in Greece.
- The Communication and Visibility Officer is responsible for the placement of volunteers in international workcamps (www.elix.org.gr/en/be-volunteer-en/workcamps-with-elix-en) in Greece.
Profile of EVS volunteer required:
Young people from 18 to 30 who are ready to move to Greece and are available for a period of 9-12 months with residence in one of the EVS/ESC programme countries. The project involves a lot of administration work; therefore, volunteers should be ready and willing to work in the ELIX office together with other volunteers and staff of the organisation.
Each volunteer should possess the following:
● Strong interest in international mobility projects,
● Previous volunteering experience (preferably in workcamps or other volunteering activities)
and/or international Youth Exchanges,
● Good understanding of non-formal education and informal learning,
● Good computer skills (Internet, Microsoft Office, Google Doc),
● Adequate level of English,
● Embraces the values of sustainability, gender equality, and social inclusion.
Põhjalikuma kirjelduse leiad infopakist.
Täida ära avaldus: https://goo.gl/forms/ECYGWYrFf9fNFdyJ2 ja saada oma CV Tilemachos Bonile firstname.lastname@example.org, pealkirjaks pane “EVS_vol.2019_YOUR NAME”.
Potentsiaalsete kandidaatidega tehakse Skype intervjuu.
EVS vabatahtlik (uue nimega ESC ehk European Solidarity Corps) ei pea projekti jooksul tasuma toitlustuse ega majutuse eest. Lisaks antakse vabatahtlikule taskuraha. Lennupiletite maksumus hüvitatakse vastavalt läbitud vahemaale.
- 11.03.2019 - 10.03.2020
- 18 - 30