- Responsible, flexible & tolerant?
- Focused on working with youth?
- Creative & ready to take initiative?
- Pasionate about volunteering?
- Interested in work camps?
- Positive & open-minded person?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to all of the above questions then INEX Slovakia wants you in their team!
- “Tea meetings“ – the EVS volunteers may contribute with ideas for the topics of these “tea meetings”; they create an invitations for our volunteers; prepare the office according to the needs for the individual meeting; preparing the material for the “tea meeting”; also we would be very happy when they would present their own country, culture and ideas.
Trainings for our volunteers – due to their abilities, experiences and skills we would welcome her/his participation on our trainings which we organize for our future camp leaders; the EVS volunteers may help and support us with the organization of these activities like buying materials, preparation of the program etc. We would welcome the creativity and initiative of the volunteers.
- Becoming the co-leader on the workcamps in Slovakia – depending on the interest of the volunteers, they will be able to participate at one (eventually at several) international voluntary workcamps in Slovakia. They can put all the theoretical knowledge, which they will gain during the project, into practice in the direct contact with the group of young people from different cultures.
- Organizing events in cooperation with our partner organizations – the volunteers will create the program for the activities; prepare and help with realizing the activities; promoting the activities among our volunteers and motivate them to participate in these activities. The volunteers will also contribute with organizing reasonable free-time activities for people withdisabilities.
- Promotion of voluntary work and EVS – promoting volunteering and concrete voluntary activities among youth is always important. That is why our EVS-volunteers will visit schools and run presentations and workshops mostly about volunteering. They will be also involved in our promotional team and dealing with our online media such as facebook, linkedin, twiter and INEX web page on daily basis.
- Participation on the workcamps abroad – if they are interested, the volunteers will be able to participate in an international voluntary workcamp abroad.
- Administrative work – we would like the EVS volunteers to help us with some administrative work like sorting and copying documents and other things. They will help a bit with shopping, going to the post office and work with our web-page and database. The EVS volunteers will communicate with our volunteers in order to inform them about our activities. The communication will be through mail, phone calls and directly when the volunteers visit us in the office. The activities will be flexible and depend on the phase of the project. We will create a timetable for each individual volunteer fitting his/her skills, abilities and wishes. In case we organize the project and the volunteer is involved in, she/he is welcome to join the whole project and to help to run the activities. In case the amount of working hours is higher than usual, the volunteer will get alternative holidays.
Kandideerimiseks täida küsimustik: https://goo.gl/fvgfE1 ja saada oma CV email@example.com
Projekti oodatakse osalema inimesi vanuses 18-30. EVS projektis on kaetud majutus ja toitlustus. Vabatahtlikule antakse ka taskuraha. Transpordikulud hüvitatakse vastavalt läbitud distantsile.
- Kandideerimise tähtaeg:
- 01.03.2018 - 31.01.2018
- 18 - 29