The aim of this project is to promote volunteering in the region of Auvergne. The main role of the volunteer will be to contribute to the community life and international activity of Concordia Auvergne. The volunteer will promote youth participation, volunteering, develop European projects in the framework of the Erasmus+ and continue to set up international volunteering work camps in the region. He/she will work together with another French volunteer and will become a part of our friendly team.
In particular, the activities will be the following:
- Developing community life and promote Concordia Auvergne’s activities on the regional level:
– Participation in different types of events: forums, conferences and festivals to promote international mobility;
– Active engagement in community life: preparation of monthly newsletters, presentation of Concordia Auvergne’s activities to various audiences and facilitating activities in partner’s café, etc.
- Contributing to projects under Erasmus +:
– Promoting European voluntary service among local youth;
– Assisting Concordia’s staff in preparation, realisation and evaluation of Youth Exchanges and European trainings;
– Facilitation of Youth Exchanges, European trainings and trainings for volunteers.
- Participating in work camps season (usually June – August):
– Assisting Concordia’s staff in preparation of work camps season. Practical support is needed for various tasks: preparation of materials for work camps (tents, tools…), communication with
the local communities which hosts the camps, etc.;
– To co-lead an international volunteering work camp (2 or 3 weeks) after passing a special training offered by Concordia.
The detailed activities will be defined both by the volunteer and Concordia’s staff, according to the volunteer’s skills and interests. Moreover, within this EVS the volunteer will be invited to develop his/her own project.
Kandideerimiseks saada avaldus aadressile email@example.com
Tähtaeg on 29. jaanuar.
- Kandideerimise tähtaeg:
- 01.10.2018 - 31.08.2019
- Clermont-Ferrand, Prantsusmaa
- 18 - 29