Host organisation “Shag navstrechu” (Step forward) was created in 2004 in Saint-Petersburg, Russia to support disabled children who live in the 3rd building of the orphanage №4 in Pavlovsk.
Aims of our organisation are:
- social support and care about disabled children and adults from the orphanage №4 (3rd building) in Pavlovsk, St Petersburg.
- assistance in finding families for the orphans,
- help children from the orphanage №4 (3rd building) in emotional, cultural and physical development through organisation of regular events
- teaching kids how to eat, brush teeth, wash, get dressed etc. without assistance,
- helping the orphanage’s staff: for example, a volunteer stays in a group and looks after kids while the nurse baths children, then help to get them dry and dress them,
- volunteer takes children to walks,
- volunteer looks after children for them to be clean and neat,
- plays educational games, learns numbers, letters etc.,
- has art classes (paint, pottery etc.)
- reads for children,
- accompanies children on excursions,
- participation in the preparation of different events.
Projekti täpsed kuupävad sõltuvad viisa saamisest ja kohale jõudmisest.
Ametlik infopakk: Call for volunteers (PDF 655kb)
Kandideerimiseks CV_SFERA-1 (DOC 78kb) ja saada see email@example.com
EVS vabatahtlik ei pea projekti jooksul tasuma toitlustuse ega majutuse eest. Lisaks antakse vabatahtlikule taskuraha. Lennupiletite maksumus hüvitatakse vastavalt läbitud vahemaale.
- Kandideerimise tähtaeg:
- 01.12.2017 - 30.07.2018
- 18 - 30