La ventana de sonrisa is a long term EVS project prepared in cooperation with city hall of Lozoyuela. Volunteers will support leisure activities of the town hall of Lozoyuela. During summer volunteer will be involved in our Alliance workcamps. If they have artistic skills they will have the opportunity to participate in the street theater (Donkey Caravan project) as well as other work in the association (apiculture, gardening, taking care of animals), according to our needs and desires of volunteers.
Work – main activities that EVS volunteers would be involved in:
Volunteers will organize and participate in cultural activities which will take place in school and library in Lozoyuela. In school they may offer linguistic workshops and speak with children in English. One of the tasks will be to open and close the library and stay there in the opening hours.
Meanwhile they will also support with their work other activities such as:
– support cultural activities organized by local municipality preparation of the stage for theater activities (painting and clothing),
– mark, clean and adapt touristic routes,
– volunteers will be able to communicate with local youngsters, organizing and enjoying with them through workshops and other activities,
– and any other small tasks that the town hall considers necessary and useful in a certain moment.
During the summer season 2018 De Amicitia will organize around 30 workcamps/youth exchanges and other projects and will need the support of volunteers to:
1) be campleader: Mainly leading a workcamp. Open for a volunteer with previous experiences in workcamps.
2) be supporter of a camp: supporting the campleader or promoting any of the campaigns in which De Amicitia is involved. Open mainly for a volunteer with low or no experience in workcamps.
3) be a member of Donkey Caravan: Participating and leading a workcamp.
4) support other local projects (children camps and local farmers)
To support or lead workcamps they will start participating in a workcamp as normal volunteers or get a training immersed in our activity in the Sierra Norte (Madrid), getting to know the way we work and prepare themselves for their project, participating in practical and theoretical training. We have a plan of constant training of the volunteers for their personal development through which they can enjoy further benefits of the unique international volunteering experience that EVS is offering.
Kandideerimiseks saada oma CV ja motivatsioonikiri aadressile email@example.com
Projekti oodatakse osalema inimesi vanuses 18-30. EVS projektis on kaetud majutus ja toitlustus. Vabatahtlikule antakse ka taskuraha. Transpordikulud hüvitatakse vastavalt läbitud distantsile.
- 15.03.2018 - 15.12.2018
- 18 - 30