Curba de Cultură focuses on teenagers and youth development. Our mission is to use non-formal education as a complementary method to the formal educational system for young people. We want to create the premises for a better development of the young people and their more suited integration within their respective communities. We want to make young people aware that they actively belong to their local and national culture.
The activities the volunteers would do, as part of the team, are:
- interactive activities, lectures, presentations, simulation games, role-plays with children and youngsters in the schools;
- visits with pupils to the landfill and selective waste collection centre;
- designing with students selective waste trash cans for classrooms;
- preparations of the materials for the cans;
- assembling and decorating the cans together with students;
- organizing treasure hunts and other intercultural events;
- writing blogposts and articles;
- creating a brochure of the project;
- attending trainings (education for environment, event management etc);
- preparing a dissemination event to be done after return to home country.
Kandideerimiseks saada oma CV ja motivatsioonikiri firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rohkem infot leiad siit.
Tegemist on Euroopa Solidaarsuskorpuse vabatahtliku teenistuse projektiga. Vabatahtlik ei pea projekti jooksul tasuma toitlustuse ega majutuse eest. Lisaks on vabatahtlikule ette nähtud taskuraha. Lennupiletite maksumus hüvitatakse vastavalt läbitud vahemaale.
- 11.03.2019 - 30.09.2019
- Izvoarele, Rumeenia
- 18 - 30